Morning Drop Off
- The entire lane in front of the school in the mornings (8am to 9:15am) is strictly for valet drop
off and buses; please obey all posted signs
- Pull as far forward as possible before stopping - do not block the alley, driveways or crosswalk
- Keep your engine running and do not get out of the car – have all backpacks and musical instruments in the front seat (not in trunk)
- Do not use the alley (either side of Madison) or staff parking lot for drop off
- Do not cut into the valet line from the alley or make a u-turn into the valet line
- Use the crosswalk – do not cut across the street – we've had too many near misses!
Afternoon Pick Up
- The entire lane in front of the school in the afternoons (2pm to 3:15pm daily) – NO PARKING
- Children using valet pick up will wait inside GATE D – ***MAKE YOUR OWN SIGN (8-1/2 x 11) WITH THE CHILD(REN)'S NAME (first and last) in BOLD print – Hold the sign up as you approach the gate for the teacher to call out
- Keep your engine running and do not get out of the car
- Do not use the alley (either side of Madison) or staff parking lot for pick up – it is UNSAFE and there have been many near misses with children and cars!
Walking To/From Campus
- Please wait QUITELY on the grassy area in front by the main school entrance
- Do not block the sidewalk or wait past the office
- No waiting at the lunch benches
- GATE #D – valet pick up Only Students will be release at The main gate if walking
The Torrance Police Dept. uses video cameras to tape violations occurring around Torrance schools. Citations will be mailed to the registered owner of the vehicle. TICKETS WILL BE ISSUED TO VIOLATORS.